PaperCut uses voucher-based top-up method to render print jobs. All users start with zero account balance. Access to printers is only granted after users credit their account with their own funds. The vouchers are available with the Cashier at the Asoke Campus in denominations of 60, 100 and 200 THB.
The voucher numbers follow a pattern similar to: S-201605312-4FK3-Z29L. Each voucher number is unique and cannot be re-used once you’ve redeemed it. All vouchers have expiry dates – which means the credits for the particular voucher are to be used up by the given date or they expire. A voucher cannot be redeemed after the expiry date.
Once you’ve purchased a voucher, follow the steps outlined below to redeem the voucher to your printing account. Make sure you’re connected to the Campus Wi-Fi before you attempt any of the following:
- Open your browser and visit http://EOWYN.IDENT.STAMFORD.EDU:9191
- Login with your Stamford Network username and password.
- The Summary screen displays your Print Account Balance as well as your print activity summary & chart.
- To view printout charges for an individual printer, visit the Rates page and hover your mouse over the details link beside the selected printer.
- To redeem the voucher you purchased, visit the Redeem Card page and key-in your voucher number and press enter.